Get the beautiful bronze look that all the ladies want! Getting a Spray Tan is the best way to achieve a gorgeous skin colour without the expense of a sun holiday or the risk of sun beds. Book an appointment today with Deirdre Lawless. Call our Beauty Salon in Lucan on 016217887.
See our Spray Tan Price List Here
At Deirdre Lawless Hair and Beauty Salon, we like to treat you to the same experiences as what a top celebrity would receive. That is why we use Cocoa Brown tan. Only on the market since 2012 this Irish made false tan has taken the world market by storm and has been used on celebrities during Oscar week in America. The word false tan shouldn’t be used when describing the Cocoa Brown tan as it is a really natural looking tan that will give you a wonderful glow to your skin.
It is now available in a professional spray here in our salon. Many people shy away from spray tans as they don’t normally leave a natural look on your skin and can often have a funny smell of them. There is no more hanging around waiting hours and hours for your tan to develop because with the Cocoa Brown tan depending on the shade you want to achieve you can be showered within one hour of application.
It is a rich cocoa brown colour with no orange tones. Depending on what way you like your tan, wash it off after…
– 1 hour for a light tan,
– 2 hours for a medium tan
– 3 hours for a dark tan.
This tan will last you between 5-6 days and is also great for sensitive skin, it can also be used while pregnant.
The smoother your skin the better the application so exfoliate and moisturise your skin daily in the lead up to your spray tan. On the day of the spray, make sure your skin is free from any lotions, potions, perfumes, deodorants or creams.
– A coat of nail polish to your nails on hands and feet. This prevents tan from staining the nail plate.
– Oil Free Body Moisturiser on areas such as feet, ankles, knees, elbows and hands. The skin is usually drier in these areas so this will ensure the colour of tan is even all over.
– A small amount of petroleum jelly through eyebrows. This prevents the tan from discolouring your eyebrows.
– If you have dark circles around your eyes, a little bit of petroleum jelly will stop the tan from further darkening the area.
– Wear loose, dark clothing after the spray tan and avoid water. Attribute: This prep section is with thanks to the folks at cocoabrown.ie
Our beauty experts will give you aftercare advice for showering or moisturising so you keep your tan for as long as possible.